A relief bucket is a container filled with essential hygiene items like soap, shampoo and toothbrushes. Even in a pandemic, we send these buckets all around the world to families in need. Our local partners are requesting more supplies this year, but our inventory is running low. We need your help!
If you don't have the time to collect all the materials for a relief bucket, you can donate here to sponsor the cost of supplies for a bucket.
- $60 sponsors 1 bucket
- $120 sponsors 2 buckets
- $180 sponsors 3 buckets
Your donation will be used to purchase the following supplies:
- 4 large bars bath soap (leave in wrapper)
- Shampoo (1 or 2 bottles, totalling more than 600 ml; place in a resealable plastic bag)
- 4 large bars laundry soap (such as Sunlight®, Fels Naptha®, or Zote® brands)
- 4 adult-sized toothbrushes (in manufacturer’s packaging)
- 4 new bath towels (medium weight, dark or bright colours; approx. 75 cm x 150 cm)
- 2 wide-toothed combs (15–20 cm)
- 1 nail clipper (good quality)
- 1 box adhesive bandages (minimum 40, assorted)
- Sanitary pads
Project ID: 1392
Sponsor a relief bucket (MB - $60)
$60 covers the cost of the supplies needed for 1 relief bucket.